At Radcliffe’s we also run our catering food service section supplying to businesses throughout the Isle of Man. Over the years, Radcliffe’s has been fortunate enough to supply some of the leading hotels and restaurants in the Isle of Man . We like to think that the same level of care, attention and quality that goes into our retail customers also goes to our wholesale customers. We endeavour to work with Chef's to help them create the individual menu's to compliment the establishments that they work in.
What we can do for you
- Supply the highest quality beef including Aberdeen Angus and Organic breeds.
- Supply rare breed pork from a local free range herd including the sought after Gloucester Old Spot and Large Blacks varieties
- Supply Lamb which is farm assured and sourced locally including Isle of Man Loaghtan Lamb and Organic Lamb
- Supply a full range of carefully sourced game including Venison selected for its locality and quality.
- Supply a full range of British Poultry and Manx Free Range Eggs
- Provide you with a friendly and personal service that cares about your requirements and responds to changes in trends and the season.
- Free Next day delivery ensuring that you get your products on time and in a safe condition.
How we do it for you
We aim to give a personal service to all our wholesale customers, whatever the size of the order wherever in the Island. Our customers generally include independent hotels and restaurants, including several of our Island pubs. We also supply Cafes, Outside Caterers and local Burger vans
Generally we can get an order to you anywhere on the Island, Monday to Saturday, same day delivery when orders received by 8am obviously the more warning we have the better!! We have a dedicated delivery driver Dave who delivers your order in one of our refrigerated delivery vans.
If you are interested in our service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a pricelist and further information. You are of course more than welcome to come and visit us at our Shop in Malew Street Castletown, to learn a little more about what we do.